1. Warm with showers and thunderstorms  WBNG-TV
  2. Global Forecast-Celsius  mySanAntonio.com
  3. Stray storm this evening, more heat for Thursday  ABC27
  4. D.C.-area forecast: Summer surges back today and tomorrow; a few chances of showers and storms through the weekend  Washington Post
  5. Heat, humidity intensifies Wednesday with some scattered late-day storms  ABC27
  6. View full coverage on Google News
Following several days with temperatures on the cooler side, the heat and humidity are expected to make a comeback for the rest of the week, Environment Canada says.Following several days with temperatures on the cooler side, the heat and humidity are expected to make a comeback for the rest of the week, Environment Canada says.

Expect warm, rainy weather until sunny weekend: Forecast | The London Free Press

Following several days with temperatures on the cooler side, the heat and humidity are expected to make a comeback for the rest of the week, Environment Canada says.Following several days with temperatures on the cooler side, the heat and humidity are expected to make a comeback for the rest of the week, Environment Canada says.

Expect warm, rainy weather until sunny weekend: Forecast | The London Free Press

It'll be another cloudy and cool morning in Edmonton and area, but the day won't end like the past few days. The clouds will break a bit and we'll get some sun poking through this afternoon! It'll be another cloudy and cool morning in Edmonton and area, but the day won't end like the past few days. The clouds will break a bit and we'll get some sun poking through this afternoon!

Edmonton forecast for Wednesday, September 11 | CTV News

Yesterday was certainly summer-like with highs reaching the mid-80s in many places and today will be even warmer. The heat intensifies today as an upper-level high strengthens overhead. High temperatures are likely to reach the lower 90s. Yesterday was certainly summer-like with highs reaching the mid-80s in many places and today will be even warmer. The heat intensifies today as an upper-level high strengthens overhead. High temper…

Stray storm this evening, more heat for Thursday | ABC27

The heat index could reach near 100 today, with some heavy showers and storms possible late afternoon into evening.The heat index could reach near 100 today, with some heavy showers and storms possible late afternoon into evening.

D.C.-area forecast: Summer surges back today and tomorrow; a few chances of showers and storms through the weekend - The Washington Post

Rain chances have returned to the area today prompting a Severe Thunderstorm Watch to be issued.Rain chances have returned to the area today prompting a Severe Thunderstorm Watch to be issued.

Pittsburgh Weather: Rain, Storm Chances Return; Severe Thunderstorm Watch Issued – CBS Pittsburgh

The Met Office warns coastal areas could see gale strength winds as bad weather arrives in the aftermath of Storm Miguel The Met Office warns coastal areas could see gale strength winds as bad weather arrives in the aftermath of Storm Miguel

UK weather forecast: Storm Miguel to bring GALES and heavy rain to Britain - Mirror Online

403 Missing Auth Token

“Partly cloudy and warm with highs in the 80s. Hot and humid weather arrives tomorrow, highs will be in the low 90s. An isolated storm can't be ruled out later in the day. What about the rest of the week? More on your WHSV Weather app. @WHSVnews https://t.co/fxv1tuZDWw”

Christopher Holtzman on Twitter: "Partly cloudy and warm with highs in the 80s. Hot and humid weather arrives tomorrow, highs will be in the low 90s. An isolated storm can't be ruled out later in the day. What about the rest of the week? More on your WHSV Weather app. @WHSVnews… https://t.co/RNA6zonZM3"

“A beautiful day out there today with a few more clouds in place. Temps will reach into the lower to mid 80s with partly sunny skies (a few more clouds than yesterday), low humidity and dry conditions! Enjoy! Catch us until 10:30am on @nbcwashington!”

Lauryn Ricketts on Twitter: "A beautiful day out there today with a few more clouds in place. Temps will reach into the lower to mid 80s with partly sunny skies (a few more clouds than yesterday), low humidity and dry conditions! Enjoy! Catch us until 10:30am on @nbcwashington!… https://t.co/Jzc1CLk0Dm"

“Sea breeze showers and storms today, but many of us will stay dry. The rain chance sits at 20%. The best chance of rain will be in the afternoon and near the coast. Most of the day will be partly cloudy and breezy. Highs will reach around 94. #RGV #Weather”

Matt Holiner on Twitter: "Sea breeze showers and storms today, but many of us will stay dry. The rain chance sits at 20%. The best chance of rain will be in the afternoon and near the coast. Most of the day will be partly cloudy and breezy. Highs will reach around 94. #RGV #Weather… https://t.co/97kvI1EcMO"

“It's the weekend:) Temps continue to slide today, 62-82 today with partly cloudy skies & brisk winds:”

Lisa Argen on Twitter: "It's the weekend:) Temps continue to slide today, 62-82 today with partly cloudy skies & brisk winds:… "

Wednesday:  Warm and Humid.  Scattered clouds. Chance for showers and storms.  Some storms may be strong into the evening.  (60%) High:  87 Wednesday night:  Scattered showers or storms.  Some may be strong early. (70%) Low:  67 Thursday:  Chance for a shower or thunderstorm.  (40%) High:  81  Friday:  Scattered showers or thunderstorms. Especially into the afternoon […]Wednesday:  Warm and Humid.  Scattered clouds. Chance for showers and storms.  Some storms may be strong into the evening.  (60%) High:  87 Wednesday night:  Scattered…

WATCH: The latest timing on late day storms | WKBN.com

QUICK WEATHER COLUMBUS FORECAST Today: Sunny, hot and humid. High 90 Tonight: Mainly clear, warm and muggy. Low 68 Wednesday: Hot, humid, afternoon pop-ups. High 89 Thursday:  Partly sunny, scattered pop-ups. 88(70) Friday: Partly sunny, storms likely mainly afternoon. 88(69) FORECAST DISCUSSION:Grab your shades on the way out today. It will be mainly sunny today […]QUICK WEATHER COLUMBUS FORECAST Today: Sunny, hot and humid. High 90 Tonight: Mainly clear, warm and muggy. Low 68 Wednesday: Hot, humid, afternoon pop-ups. High 89 Thursday:  Partly sunny, sc…

Heat wave! Summer heat returns to Central Ohio | NBC4 WCMH-TV

A beautiful Monday is on tap with sunshine and pleasant air temperatures.A beautiful Monday is on tap with sunshine and pleasant air temperatures.

Today's Weather: Comfortably Mild Start To The Week | WBUR News

A nice string of above average temperaturesA nice string of above average temperatures

Warm with showers and thunderstorms - WBNG

Expect a partly sunny, very warm, and rather humid Wednesday.Expect a partly sunny, very warm, and rather humid Wednesday.

Summer-like warmth, humidity over the next couple of days before fall returns Friday - WFMZ

4 p.m. update: Forecasters are expecting significant weather, including thunderstorms with winds reaching up to 40 mph, to sweep across the Austin area in the next hour.According to the National Weather Service, meteorologists are tracking a line of storms stretching from Cedar Creek to Buda and from Fischer to the Fair Oaks Ranch area, moving northwest at around 30 mph. Doppler radar indicated a mass of storms moving north into Bastrop County.Forecasters say residents of Hays, Travis, Blanco,4 p.m. update: Forecasters are expecting significant weather, including thunderstorms with winds reaching up to 40 mph, to sweep across the Austin area in the next hour.According to the National Weather Service, meteorologists are tracking a line of storms stretching from Cedar Creek to Buda and from Fischer to the Fair Oaks Ranch area, moving northwest at around 30 mph. Doppler radar indicated a mass of storms moving north into Bastrop County.Forecasters say residents of Hays, Travis, Blanco,

RAIN APPROACHING: Radar shows storms moving toward Austin - News - Austin American-Statesman - Austin, TX

%%

7 Day - WHIZ News

Mild temperatures will be sticking around.Mild temperatures will be sticking around.

Warmer, but breezy - WBNG

Scattered Showers ExpectedScattered Showers Expected

Morning weather with Maclovio Perez