- CapitaLand to buy Temasek unit Ascendas-Singbridge in $11b deal, creating Asia's biggest diversified real estate group The Straits Times
- CapitaLand to Pay Temasek $4.4B for Ascendas-Singbridge Bloomberg
- CapitaLand to buy real estate units from Temasek for $4.4 billion Reuters
- A multibillion-dollar deal is creating one of the world's largest real estate investment managers CNBC
- CapitaLand to buy Temasek unit Ascendas-Singbridge in S$11b deal, creating Asian giant The Business Times
- View full coverage on Google News
CapitaLand will become one of the top 10 real estate investment managers in the world with this deal.. Read more at straitstimes.com.
Singapore's CapitaLand is buying the owner of a clutch of real estate investment trusts from state investor Temasek [TEM.UL] for about $4.4 billion, a deal the developer said would create the largest diversified property group in Asia.
Asian real estate developer CapitaLand said it will acquire Ascendas-Singbridge, which would create one of the world's largest real estate investment managers.
: THE BUSINESS TIMES Companies & Markets - CAPITALAND is acquiring Temasek subsidiary Ascendas-Singbridge (ASB) in a deal valued at S$11 billion (including debt) to create Asia's largest diversified real estate group.. Read more at The Business Times.