- #MeToo: Sonam Kapoor reveals why Bollywood celebrities remained silent on the movement Times of India
- Sonam Kapoor paints a perfect picture in a yellow and red kanjeevaram saree and we are in awe of her beauty Times Now
- EXCLUSIVE: Rajkummar Rao gives an insight on the success of Stree, starring in Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga and reuniting with Kangana Ranaut in Mental Hai Kya Bollywood Hungama
- Sonam Kapoor speaks up on MeToo, patriarchy and women empowerment PINKVILLA
- Sonam Kapoor looks beautiful in a kanjeevaram saree, see photo NewsX
- View full coverage on Google News
During the #MeToo movement in Bollywood, actress Sonam Kapoor was one among the few A-listers who condemned sexual harassment at workplaces and encour
Sonam Kapoor recently shared a pic in which she is donning a saree and her beauty has left us speechless. Scroll down to check out the photo in question.
Rajkummar Rao continues to make us believe that real talent will shine minus big budgets, fancy sets or industry mentors. Powered by the success of 2017, with films like Newton (India’s official entry to Oscars), Bareilly Ki Barfi and Trapped, the actor in 2018 delivered two power-packed yet completely contrasting performances in Omerta and Stree.Read More
Sonam Kapoor has opened up about the silence of Bollywood in the matters of women harassment. Find out what she has to say about the #me too campaign
Fashionista Sonam Kapoor has yet again impressed her fans in Neeru's ethnic appearance. She looks beautiful in a kanjeevaram saree. The gold all over a six-yard cloth has made her look a glamorous beauty. This is not the first time that she has nailed ethnic attires. Several times, she has proved to be a fashionista and the latest photograph is merely an addition.