- Out of dough? Canada air traffic controllers buy pizzas for unpaid US colleagues The Guardian
- Canadian air traffic controllers send pizza to US colleagues working without pay Mashable
- Canadian Air Traffic Controllers Sent Their American Counterparts Sympathy Pizza Jezebel
- Canadian air traffic controllers buy pizza for U.S. colleagues hit by shutdown CANOE
- Canada air traffic controllers buy pizza for US colleagues Daily Mail
- View full coverage on Google News
Ten thousand US staff have not received paychecks since late December because of government shutdown
Donald Trump's government shutdown continues, with air traffic controllers some of the 800,000 workers going without pay. So, Canada sent pizza.
More than three weeks into the government shutdown, Canadian air traffic controllers proved that they care more about the workers doing their jobs without pay than the American president.
MONTREAL — Canadian air traffic controllers have bought hundreds of pizzas for their American counterparts over the past few days in what has become an industry-wide show of support during the U.S. government’s partial shutdown.
Canadian air traffic controllers have bought hundreds of pizzas for their American counterparts over the past few days.