- Samsung’s new Galaxy M phones aim to take on cheap Chinese rivals TechRadar
- Samsung Unveils New Smartphones in India to Win Back Fans Bloomberg
- Samsung to launch India-first smartphones to counter Chinese rivals Reuters
- Samsung Galaxy M series launching first in India, priced at up to ₹20,000 XDA Developers
- Samsung’s new Galaxy M smartphones will launch in India first TechCrunch
- View full coverage on Google News
Samsung has set its sights on millennials with its upcoming Galaxy M series smartphone line.
Samsung <005930.KS> plans to launch a budget smartphone series in India ahead of a global release, aiming to regain ground ceded to Chinese rivals such as Xiaomi <1810.HK> in the world's second-biggest mobile phone market.
Samsung will launch the new Galaxy M series in India first, targeting the low-end and early mid-range of the market. Read on to know more!
Samsung will launch its new lower-priced Galaxy M series in India before the smartphones roll out globally. Asim Warsi, senior vice president of Samsung India’s smartphone business, told Reuters that three devices will be available through its website and Amazon India at the end of January and are intended to help the company double online […]