- The Marie Kondo wars: how Netflix’s clutter consultant is sparking domestic unrest The Guardian
- Marie Kondo, Mary Poppins and magical adulting fantasies for a hostile world Salon
- How to do the KonMari folding method, as popularised by Marie Kondo Metro.co.uk
- Marie Kondo calls it clutter; to me they are mementoes The Guardian
- Netflix series ‘Tidying up with Marie Kondo’ teaches more than folding clothes - The Jakarta Post Jakarta Post
- View full coverage on Google News
The Japanese expert has a show that aims to help us streamline our lives. But it is just as likely to end up sowing discord among couples
The world has officially been converted to Marie Kondo's way of life. From making sure your clothes spark joy to putting everything order, people have been getting on board in...
The queen of tidying makes me think about decluttering, but hasn’t persuaded me to follow through ... yet
Japanese organizing consultant Marie Kondo, author of the best-selling book The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing, has helped many people to reorganize their homes.