- This is how much fiber you should eat daily to avoid heart attacks, strokes, study says Boston 25 News
- Study details how high fiber diets make for healthier lives - The Jakarta Post Jakarta Post
- The lifesaving food 90% aren't eating enough of Myjoyonline.com
- The best ways to get more fibre in your diet The Independent
- High-fiber diet lowers risk of heart disease, stroke, diabetes, prevents cancer, WHO says Daily Sabah
- View full coverage on Google News
A healthy diet and regular exercise can help you avoid heart attacks and strokes, but a good amount of fiber can be beneficial, too.
People who eat lots of high-fiber and whole grain foods have lower risk of heart disease, stroke, diabetes and other chronic diseases than people whose diets are low in fiber, a study commissioned by the World Health Organization (WHO) says.
I offered you a superfood that would make you live longer, would you be interested?
New research has revealed the majority of people in the world don’t eat a sufficient amount of fibre to prevent life-threatening health conditions such as cancer, stroke and heart disease. According to government guidelines published in July 2015, the average person should consume approximately 30g of fibre a day. However, most adults only manage 60 per cent of their
People who eat lots of high-fiber and whole grain foods have lower risk of heart disease, stroke, diabetes and other chronic diseases than people whose...