- West Ham ready to meet £20m asking price of midfielder Pellegrini is keen on Vitalfootball
- West Ham United v Arsenal: Premier League – live! The Guardian
- West Ham's Samir Nasri opens up about life away from football and facing Arsenal SkySports
- Arsenal team news: Fitness boost as six return for West Ham but Emery faces Ozil problem Express
- Pornhub legend Mia Khalifa reveals surprising favourite Premier League player Irish Mirror
- View full coverage on Google News
West Ham have impressed under the guidance of Manuel Pellegrini this season but there is still work to be done, with the Hammers having improved in attack and defence but lacking options in the middle of the park. With summer signings Jack Wilshere and Carlos Sanchez struggling to find fitness, West Ham could dip into the market once again to bolster their ranks and The Daily Mail states the club are considering a move for Newcastle United's Jonjo Shelvey. Pellegrini is said to be a big fan of the England international and, despite Rafael Benitez's side likely having a reluctance to part ways, a deal is likely to occur if the Hammers match their £20m asking price - which would hand the Magpies the funds they need invest in the squad as they battle to avoid relegation. Shelvey has made 11 Premier League appearances for Newcastle this season, contributing one assist, having found regular first-team action difficult to come and last starting in early November. Previous article by Josh
Minute-by-minute report: It’s a London derby as 10th hosts fifth. Join Scott Murray for all the action
Samir Nasri opens up on a variety of subjects in an exclusive chat with Sky Sports, including life away from football, his love for Arsenal and the future.
ARSENAL manager Unai Emery has been boosted by the return of SIX players for the trip to West ham in Saturday’s early Premier League kick-off.
Khalifa, 25, is set to be at the London Stadium on Saturday to watch West Ham's clash with Arsenal in the Premier League